Equipment & Plant Design Workshop for Allergen/Pathogen Control in Low Moisture Foods
March 28-29, 2017
The Warwick Allerton Hotel
$595 for members of sponsoring organizations – ABA, AIB, ASB, FPSA, B&CMA, BEMA, NPA, SFA
Food Safety is Your Responsibility
Food safety concerns from consumers and regulatory organizations have never been higher. If you plan, purchase or design equipment for a plant that produces low moisture food products, then food safety is your responsibility.
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, sanitarians & plant managers from equipment manufacturers, bakers, pasta makers, & snack food producers – as well as other low moisture food producers. Learn From Leaders in Food Safety The Sanitary Design Workshop is a unique educational opportunity presented by experts who are “in the trenches” – employed in processing facilities. General Mills, Kellogg’s, Kraft, PepsiCo, Post Consumer Brands, and Commercial Food Sanitation – members of the Grocery Manufacturers Association Sanitation Share Group – are collaborating to enhance food safety. Representatives from these companies will lead you through GMA Principles of Design, which targets the control of allergens and pathogens in low moisture foods.
The Value to Your Plant:
- An investment in engineers, sanitarians, and plant managers who will become your company’s leaders in sanitary design
- Improved quality of what you offer your customers
- Increased corporate knowledge of sanitary design
- An efficient sanitary design checklist developed by today’s leading food companies
- The latest FSMA information